1. Stop stalking your ex’s Twitter/Facebook/Social Media websites and sub tweeting about him/her. It gets a little irritating. (Hint hint leave me alone)
2. Go outside and people watch. You’ll see that most of the population is ugly and alone. Just like you. Acceptance is the first step.
3. Get really drunk one night, make a total fool of yourself, wake up the next morning and realize YOU ARE STILL ALIVE. Sure you danced on the bar and threw up all over the really cute guy you were trying to go home with, but you are invincible. You can do anything. Concentrate on this and anything is possible.
4. Wait a couple of years. Your boobs will grow.
5. Give all of your money to a homeless person. Not only will you have the satisfaction of giving to the less fortunate, but now you don’t have to worry about the bills because you can’t afford them anymore!
6. Remember when you thought it was cool to shave half of your head? Yeah, I don’t have a solution to that problem. You’re on your own, buddy.
Music Choice: “Wild Thing” by The Troggs. The Anthem.