NYC Homeless People
- All they want is a case of beer
- Make friends with rats
- Sleep in alleys and side streets
- Talk to themselves
- Get to walk around Central Park all day (this is a good thing, right?)
San Francisco Homeless People
- Willing to sing/dance for weed
- Make music out of garbage and coat hangers
- Sleep on the MUNI and have no problem relieving their bodily functions there either
- Talk (harass) to others
- Homeless because they are experimenting, creating a documentary or “backpacking”
- Accompanied by a zoo of animals
I obviously know more about the homeless who reside in San Francisco than NYC so if I am wrong please leave your comments in the box right here -> ________. Oh wait. That’s not a box. Oh well.
Music Choice: “Sick Muse” – Metrics. I’ve recently been told to listen to this album. I should be told what to do more often.